Note: Our extension for Magento is currently not available in the marketplace. Please install the live chat script manually to your Magento store. This post is being kept as a reference for existing customers that have installed the extension in the past.
This installation guide will help you install the Formilla.com Live Chat Software extension on your Magento ecommerce website almost instantly. Don’t overpay for other live chat software when you can pay a fraction of what others charge and still expect the same excellent service. Begin enjoying the benefits of live chat on your ecommerce website to improve sales, reduce abandoned carts, and improve customer service.
- Begin by installing the Formilla.com Live Chat extension for Magento from the Magento Connect store. Once installed, navigate to System, then choose Configuration from your Magento administration panel. Now choose the Formilla Live Chat option from the left navigation and expand the Settings to see the Chat ID box below. If you get a 404 error page in the administration console during this install, simply log out of your Magento admin and log back in:
- Next, sign up for a Standard (free) or Premium Formilla.com account:
- Upon signing up, copy your unique Chat ID from the screen below, or simply retrieve your Chat ID from your email after signing up:
- Next, paste your Chat ID into the Formilla Live Chat settings within your Magento administration panel and click save as seen below:
- That’s it! Congrats, you should see the live chat button on your Magento website and can initiate a chat with yourself as your first test! If you’re having any trouble, check out the help center or simply reach us at [email protected].