We’ve just released our Joomla live chat extension module for your Joomla-powered website! Begin enjoying the benefits of live chat for your website by installing the module within just a few minutes. Simply download the module, sign-up for an account, and finish the installation with the following instructions to get going. This tutorial is based on Joomla version 3.2.
- Begin by downloading our Joomla live chat module. This module has been verified with Joomla version 3.2 and 2.5.
- Open your Joomla administration panel and navigate to the Extension Manager as you see below to browse for and upload the module you just downloaded.
- Navigate to the Module Manager as you see below. Search for formilla and select Formilla Live Chat to continue.
- Sign up for a Formilla.com Live Chat account. Upon signing up, you’ll receive a Chat ID to activate your account. Once you have your chat ID, continue with this tutorial.
- Now you’re ready to configure your Formilla.com Live Chat Module. In the Module Manager, enter the information to publish and activate your plugin as you see in the image below on the Module tab. For Chat ID, enter the one you received upon signing up for an account. Also, ensure Position is set to Footer [footer] and Status as Published, etc.
- Finally, navigate to the Menu Assignment tab in Module Manager to enable the live chat widget across all your pages like below. Click Save & Close when complete.
That’s it! Congrats, you should see the live chat button on your website now! Check out our demo video to learn how to start chatting with your customers next. If you’re having any trouble, simply reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.